I am the Liberal / Socialist / Marxist / Progressives worst nightmare, and according to Janet Napolitano, former Director of Homeland Security I am a threat to America because,
- I am a Christian, I believe that there is one God, I am not perfect and I make plenty of mistakes. I believe that the forgiveness of sins and eternal life comes only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. I also believe that everyone has a right to believe in and pray to their own god as they see fit.
- I am also an American, a veteran, a constitutionalist, a conservative with some libertarian leanings, and I vote.
- I believe that with the exception of foriegn Embassy's the American flag should be the only national flag allowed to be flown in America!
- I believe in the strong rugged individualism and self reliant spirit that made America great.
- I believe in a strong national defense and protecting our by enforcing the laws currently on the books. We don't need a wall ... we don't need a fence. Just enforce our current statutes.
- I believe that welfare and charity should not be a life style to be cherished.
- I work, I pay my taxes and I pay my bills. I should not be forced to pay anyone elses bills through government ran social programs and only if I choose to do so out of the goodness of my heart.
- I believe the money I make belongs to God, to me and my family. Other than those things clearly outlined in the constitution it should not go to some governmental functionary be it democratic or republican!
- I believe that most all government social welfare programs are nothing more than legislated Christian principles. Let "the church" do the church thing, and make government go back to doing only the government thing.
- I do not hate the rich. I do not pity the poor.
- I do believe that everyone needs to do their part, however small, and get out of the wagon and start pulling or pushing the wagon.
- I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything!
- I do not believe in equal outcome, only equal opportunity.
- If you were not born here and don't like it here then go back to where you came from. Don't moan, groan, bitch and belly-ache about us while in our country.
- If you were born here and don't like it you are free to move to any country that will have you.
- I do not believe that owning a gun makes you a killer. I do believe in capitol punishment for capitol crimes. If you are a Christian and think this is wrong then you need to go read and study Gen 9:6.
- If you do kill someone regardless of the weapon used then there are ample laws on the books, if acted upon will return you to room temperature so that you can't prey on anyone else. We don't need any more gun laws.
- I believe that all local, state and federal business should be conducted in English. If you can't speak English, bring an interpreter with you that's just fine. Just don't expect me to learn 87 different languages because you are too lazy to learn ours.
- I believe that law enforcement officers have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what race or nationality you are.
- I believe that if you don't want to have a baby, then don't get pregnant. If you don't want to get pregnant, then don't.
- If you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.
- I do not believe that it takes a village to raise a child. It takes two parents, one male, one female and preferably, the biological parents.
- I believe 'illegal' is illegal no matter what certain lawyers and organizations may think.
- I am not a follower of the Rev. Al Gore and his Church of Global Warming. Neither me, my light bulbs or my SUV will destroy the earth.
- If all this makes me a bad American, then by the grace of God, I'm a bad American.
America is not a Democracy it is a Constitutional (representative) Republic.
When the thirteen colonies were still a part of England, Professor Alexander Tyler, a Scottish historian,wrote about the fall of the Athenian republic over 2000 years earlier. He said:
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship.
The average age of the world's great civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through the following sequence:
- from bondage to spiritual faith,
- from spiritual faith to great courage,
- from courage to liberty,
- from liberty to abundance,
- from abundance to selfishness,
- from selfishness to complacency,
- from complacency to apathy,
- from apathy to dependency,
- from dependency back to bondage.