This should make you think a little:
When some claim that President Bush shouldn't have started this war, state the following:
1) FDR led us into World War II.
2) Germany never attacked us but Japan did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost . an average of 112,500 per year.
3) Truman finished that war and started one in Korea North Korea never attacked us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,334 per year.
4) John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.
5) Johnson turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost ... an average of 5,800 per year.
6) Clinton went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent. Bosnia never attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.
In the years since terrorists attacked us,President Bush has liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran, and, North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.
The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking. But wait;
It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation. We've been looking for evidence for chemical weapons in Iraq for less time than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records. It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick. It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida !!!
The biased media hopes we are too ignorant to realize the facts
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you are reading it in English thank a Veteran.