Oreo Cookie Psycho-Personality Test
Psychologists have discovered that the manner in which people eat Oreo cookies provides great insight into their personalities. Choose which method best describes your favorite method of eating Oreo's:
- The whole thing at once.
- One bite at a time.
- Slow and methodical nibbles, examining the results of each bite afterwards.
- In little feverous nibbles.
- Dunked in some liquid (milk, coffee, etc).
- Twisted apart, the inside...then the cookie.
- Twisted apart, the inside...and toss the cookie.
- Just the cookie, not the inside.
- I just like to lick them, not eat them.
- I don't have a favorite way because I don't like Oreos.
- This means you consume life with abandon, you are fun to be with, exciting, carefree with some hint of recklessness. You are totally irresponsible. No one should trust you with their children.
- You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination but that's ok...not to worry...you're normal.
- You follow the rules. You're very tidy and orderly. You're very meticulous in every detail with everything you do to the point of being anal retentive and irritating to others. Stay out of the fast lane if you're only going to go the speed limit!
- Your boss likes you because you get your work done quickly. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them. Mental breakdowns and suicides run in your family. Valium and ritalin would do you good.
- Everyone likes you because you're always upbeat. You like to sugar coat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into good ones. You're in total denial about the shambles you call a life. You have a propensity towards narcotic addition.
- You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together so you destroy all the evidence of your activities. You deny your involvement when things go wrong. You're a compulsive liar and exhibit deviant, if not criminal, behavior.
- You're good at business at take risks that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away. You're greedy, selfish, mean, and lack feelings for others. You should be ashamed of yourself! But hey, that's okay...you don't care cause you got yours.
- You enjoy pain.
- Stay away from small furry animals and seek professional help immediately.
- You probably come from a rich family and like to wear nice things and go to upscale restaurants. You're particular and fussy about the things you buy, own and wear. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You're a prima donna. There's just no pleasing you.